Thursday, May 5, 2011

THE GARDEN IS NOT A BLOG JUST A MINIMAL PART OF IT

IN 2002, once I finished the requirements for the Commercial Horticulture Landscape Management from the New York Botanical Garden certificate I moved back to this concrete/asphalt hell, surrounded with flag flaunting fools with any possible excuse.

I thought that my innate humility, the credentials and experience of many years propagating, planting, researching and studying will help to have a landscape management at home business.  

However, as time went by, I noticed how far ahead I was in terms of  noise, pollution, stupid high maintenance gardening and lame design, plant selection and installations.

That was that. Instead I became what I am now. The only, creative horticultural critic with a private residential garden in the CARIBBEAN, with over one hundred species to show in less than two hundred square meters in an almost all concrete
space.

Enjoy the show. If interested,  see the whole show in flickr, there are twenty photos with a couple of Leonardo Rivera my pig neighbor in the north side. Meanwhile, keep on trucking and remember, if your garden is thought in terms of flora and fauna, aesthetics become a secondary object in my intercontinental, humble opiinion.

That is that.
apagad e idos.. 

 

1 comment:

  1. The garden improvements looks impressive. Can you post the FLIKR link on some future post?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts