Sunday, April 1, 2012

BLOGS NETWORKS PERCEPTION AND CULTURAL HANDICAPS

I JUST saw this Google photo in some blog in the south of some continent.  This is the second time in many years I copy or quote something directly from a colleague for a critique.

I wrote a comment from my acid, blunt focus/perspective--there is no better way to express my ways--in terms of what he/she saw pertinent for the tittle of  the post and all the crap written in the comment section by almost thirty complacent readers/followers. 

I have written about more subjects that I could remember or bother to index.  But I have never tried to impose my 'personal' views since I live in a Caribbean noisy/asphalt/concrete/context at this time affecting my perception once in a while. However as a bilingual with ,  half of me existence  spent in the  north east of USA that gives me two ways to perceive objective/subjective matters.

I prefer to keep the blog quiet, since  there is no animosity from your humble servant. Yet my reaction, then and now, is of certain subtle anger at the blindness, consequence of the culture, circles, poetry, human rights, probable vegetarianism and anything else you may add on your own. 


The photo?  Well, I see a train with two many people, what seems to be a river bank with too many people, there is people even on the rail road tracks huge pillars.  

The point is not the image, any jerk could see/write the sentence above. What is pertinent?  What I, me, myself perceive beyond the surface as a writer/blogger sharing with the reader and the consequences of such act.

If there is  any introspection, besides all you could pin point in  the image, I see  evidence of over crowding/population.  A poorly designed train schedule, poor or no maintenance in the engine, railroad tracks.  It is not raining, therefore is not a problem of weather conditions, and yours truly bets that is a daily occurrence. A cultural problem in many countries with too many people.

Assuming this is India,  where does the argument about China and India becoming new economic powers fit? Can any country be nothing else but what they are now, offering its population such public transportation facilities?

Trains, subways, streetcars, are probably the most efficient transportation systems in  theory, anywhere, but would you dear reader have the guts to climb and hang as these people in the photo?

I think you are getting me drift. In the mentioned blog no drift was caught. 'And then we complaint'.  My translation, is the tittle.  As if any social/cultural/political problem in his/her country is comparable.

In case my position is not clear, this is it.  How can any one living in a city, with more or less crowded situations during rush hours, toilet, air conditioning, central heat, water, cable tv, television/radio, hospitals, schools, universities, a job/retirement/house/mortgage compare his/her life situation with that of people like these poor souls traveling with their lives hanging literally on their grip?

Silly, is not it?   Well, he/she not only missed it in my comment on overpopulation, honestly and truly. When I mentioned sarcastically about the pampas in his/her country. The response: If there were pampas in my country, there would be no frontiers.

My thoughts on the whole?  I declare that some bloggers demonstrate square, one track minds wearing tight blinders, with the imagination, perception, creativity, sense of aesthetics and analysis expected of a cinder block. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts